Stage Linguistici di due settimane
C'MON ! IT'S TIME 2 TRAVEL !
Full immersion? No, it's not. But if you want to start with something soft, a two-week stay in an English-speaking country with some other students you know and teachers of your own school leading the group, this is what you are looking for.
You'll have the opportunity to practise your English, learn new words and expressions, compare native speakers' pronunciation with yours (... !!!), to get to know local habits, culture and see different landscapes.
Besides, you'll learn to be a bit more independent, responsible and how important it is, especially in a foreign country, to stick to the rules.
It can be an experience that can prepare you for a longer and more demanding 'adventure' of a full immersion, or just a way to put your abilities to the test, both in the use of the foreign language and in "how to survive abroad" ...
Watch this video: "What do people in the UK think about Italians?"
And now watch this: "OXFORD: study-holiday", September 2012
- Scarica Visualizza 1. Volantino Stage Linguistico 2020
- Scarica Visualizza 2. Progetto "Stage Linguistici"
- Scarica Visualizza 3. Programma base delle due settimane
- Scarica Visualizza 4. Info utili pre-partenza
- Scarica Visualizza 5. Info utili per il soggiorno
- Scarica Visualizza 6. Info utili per 'vivere in famiglia'
- Scarica Visualizza 7. Useful vocabulary
- Scarica Visualizza Lara e Mirko parlano della loro esperienza